Darren T

Logicmaster 6 Keyboard Translator Chart

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could post a photo of the Logicmaster 6 IBM PC keyboard translator chart?

This is a 'tear out' page from an appendix in the Logicmaster 6 programming manual.

The 'Logicmaster 6 Programming and Documentation Software User Guide' Appendix C refers to this chart as follows:

"This appendix contains a keyboard translator chart to use with the IBM-PC, PC-XT, PC-AT, or
IBM-compatible personal computer. The chart has been printed in triplicate to provide you with extra
copies. The sheet has also been formatted so that you can remove each copy of the chart from the
manual for easier reference."

All the hard copy manuals I can find have this keyboard chart removed and online pdf copies do not show this page.

your help would be appreciated.

Here is a scan of the page. In addition, the file, README.LM6 in you Logicmaster directory contains a list of the hot key combinations. Where are you still using a Series Six? A couple of years ago I had the occasion to do some work on what I believe to be the last two functioning Series Six installations in the state of New Hampshire.They are in a pair of wood chip fired generating stations that are near the bottom of the grid manager's priority list.

003.jpg

Hi Steve, thank you so much for the scan and info. I’m doing some mods to a series six PLC at an automotive company in the UK that controls an oven. It’s still going strong after all these years. As are a hoard of connected Genius blocks!

Thanks again for your help. 

Glad I could help.

But that factory is living on borrowed time. Series Six stuff is so old that you worry if a module fresh out of the box will work. And finding a computer that will still run Logicmaster will always be a concern. Not to mention a having a working computer that will host the parallel WSI card. One of my tasks at the plant I mentioned was to put together a backup Workmaster II computer with WSI card from stuff available on ebay.