Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rajan_UAE

Reading analog inputs from Chinese all in one PLC

6 posts in this topic

Hi All, I have a tiny Chinese controller all in one with 2 line text display. The documentation is not proper. GX Developer supports to program the devise. The devise is compatible to FX2N(C). Have any one in the forum used this type? I am not able to read its analog inputs AD0 and AD1 channels since I do not know which instruction I should use. I tries RD3A instruction but the PLC does not start. I attach a picture of the devise. Request support, Regards

PLC-All-in-One-Text-Display-Domestic-Compatible-Mitsubishi-Op320-Industrial-Control-Board-10mt-Programmable-Controller.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

PLC-All-in-One-Text-Display-Domestic-Compatible-Mitsubishi-Op320-Industrial-Control-Board-10mt-Programmable-Controller.jpg_Q90.jpg_.jpg

8 hours ago, Rajan_UAE said:

The documentation is not proper.

You did not read the documentation for this PLC. The data of both analog inputs stores in special registers. And you can get it by access to these memory cells.

15 hours ago, Inntele said:

You did not read the documentation for this PLC. The data of both analog inputs stores in special registers. And you can get it by access to these memory cells.

Hi, Thank you for the reply. The documentation I received from the supplier does not contain list of special registers. The file I have is attached. Could you share the documentation of this PLC?

文本屏说明.docx

I did not deal specifically with this PLC model, I worked with another Chinese one, which, unlike this one, has a complete manual. I see only that these controllers are very different from each other. The document you have uploaded is not translated into English and it is impossible to translate it, since it mainly contains pictures with hieroglyphs rather than text. So only the seller can help you.

1 hour ago, Inntele said:

I did not deal specifically with this PLC model, I worked with another Chinese one, which, unlike this one, has a complete manual. I see only that these controllers are very different from each other. The document you have uploaded is not translated into English and it is impossible to translate it, since it mainly contains pictures with hieroglyphs rather than text. So only the seller can help you.

Thanks, but the seller says they have only this document and have nothing more to do..

Maybe you need to send it back for a refund and buy something with proper documentation. Hmm?

1 person likes this