pszczepan

quick TSX Micro 3721 - interrupt input

6 posts in this topic

PLC is old one, but I need to add one feature, Signal can be very short and when I get it I want to stop auto mode. I am afraid that signal can be so short and skipped by normal input.

How I can set input as an interrupt input.

I read that PLC has events processing and it can be triggered by

" inputs 0 - 3 of position 1 module, on rising or falling edge"  - in first slot I have card TSX DMZ 64DTK. ( 32 inputs and 32 outputs)

is it true ? -  and how I associate it.

Maybe I create new Events and as an input I use f.e %I1.0  or I configure it somewhere?

thanks for help 

Morning,

I have used micro and Premium PLCs for years and I never used events. For fast treatment you better use the "FAST" task. Its cycle time is 5 miliseconds or less (up to 1 ms) if necessary.
You can associate inputs and/or outputs to this task. Be aware that by configuring a short fast period you affect the mast task. The shorter is the FAST period the longer will the MAST task.

JC

More than fast treatmant I expect quick Acquisition of inputs to be sure that even short signal is collected

I have understood what you want to do. Events could do the job but it's more limited than FAST task. By example, in configuration, you double clic on blank square "function" and you choose falling edge of the input filtered at 1ms and the event you want to use, here EVT0. I add a picture, it's in french but it's esay to see what to do.

JC

Events.PNG

Edited by acpi

O thanks - it is exactly what I wanted. 

When I write code in event associated to %I1.0 - simply set M95 when I1.0 is going down I should write ladder as first line or second line in attached picture

TSX.jpg

Morning,

Second line is correct cause the test of the input is made before the launch of the event code (EVTx) so for me you don't need to do it eventually. It has to be tested anyway because as I said before I never used these events.

JC

Edited by acpi