kckku

CX-One for Windows 11

4 posts in this topic

CX-One is currently listed as incompatible with Windows 11. Does anyone know what Omron's plan is with this? Apparently our IT is upgrading everyone (regardless of their job function) to Windows 11 after September. If there's a problem then I will have to argue with them to keep my Windows 10 laptop after September. Fun times.

21 hours ago, kckku said:

CX-One is currently listed as incompatible with Windows 11. Does anyone know what Omron's plan is with this? Apparently our IT is upgrading everyone (regardless of their job function) to Windows 11 after September. If there's a problem then I will have to argue with them to keep my Windows 10 laptop after September. Fun times.

Although not officially stated it does work with Windows 11 according to a few users.

Dealing with software compatibility during OS upgrades can indeed be a bit tricky. It's frustrating to hear that CX-One isn't listed as compatible with Windows 11 at the moment. While I don't have specific insight into Omron's plans, they might be working on updates to make CX-One compatible in the future.
As for the Windows 10, check out windows 10 product key reddit. Online communities can be quite helpful for advice, but do remember to prioritize security when obtaining any keys or updates. Best of luck navigating through these transitions, and I hope things work out smoothly for you!

Edited by TonyWebster

Where do you see it listed as incompatible?  In the manuals it clearly lists Windows 10.  I doubt they have any plans to test it for Windows 11.  But I can say I run Windows 11 and have had no problems running CX-Programmer.