kckku

Test Mode

8 posts in this topic

For some reason I am not able to use Test Mode for one of my HMI projects. It's giving me this CX-Server error. Does anyone know why this is? It's only on one of my projects. Other ones seem to work without issues.

2022-04-27_9-28-15.jpg

Which mode are you using with the Test?

19 hours ago, photovoltaic said:

Which mode are you using with the Test?

Trying to connect to the PLC. Is this what you mean?

2022-04-28_12-36-36.jpg

Cx Server is known to hang up at times. Have you tried restarting your PC? This has cleared CX-Server errors for me before

1 hour ago, photovoltaic said:

Cx Server is known to hang up at times. Have you tried restarting your PC? This has cleared CX-Server errors for me before

I already restarted the PC a few times. The other weird part is that this is the only project file that it's happening to. We have three HMI's on this machine and the other two HMIs and projects are working OK. 

I also tried it on my own laptop and it's the same issue. Can't use Test Mode for this one project and HMI. 

I actually don't even know what CX-Server is supposed to do. Never had an issue with it before.

19 hours ago, kckku said:

I already restarted the PC a few times. The other weird part is that this is the only project file that it's happening to. We have three HMI's on this machine and the other two HMIs and projects are working OK. 

I also tried it on my own laptop and it's the same issue. Can't use Test Mode for this one project and HMI. 

I actually don't even know what CX-Server is supposed to do. Never had an issue with it before.

Can you share the program?

On 4/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, photovoltaic said:

I will have to see if I can share the program.

On 4/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, photovoltaic said:

It doesn't look like I can share the program. Unfortunately.

I tried uploading a fresh project and then downloading it again to the HMI. Still no luck. Also tried different PC and laptop and still no luck. Really not sure anymore.