khoi

C200h address

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

I do not know the address of c200h-id217 and c200h-od219. There's a turnable knob on the module. 

Anyone can show me. 

Thanks 

There is a calculation in the manual for the addressing based on the Unit Number. Unit Number is set by the turnable knob on the module. The easy method is to view the PLC I/O Table. I don't know where your modules are located or where the dial is set to but here is an example. Also, CX Programmer will denote physical I/O with a preceding "I:" and "Q:" in programming. This gives you a clue that you are in the ballpark. 

Mr_PLC_UnitNoAddress.JPG.de13325b2ed6156

1 person likes this

What is the model number of your PLC?

Addressing will be different for older PLCs.

43 minutes ago, IO_Rack said:

There is a calculation in the manual for the addressing based on the Unit Number.

The calculation is for the older PLCs. Here is a clip from the manual:

Setting the Unit Number: High-density I/O Units are each allocated 10 I/O words in the IR Area (IR 100 to IR 199) by setting the unit number switch on the front of each Unit. The 10 words begin with n, where n = IR 100 + 10 × unit number. For example, a Special I/O Unit with a unit number of 3 would be allocated IR 130 to IR 139. Always turn the PC power off before changing a Unit’s unit number. The new unit number (0 to 9) will not be recognized unless the PC has been turned off.

Mr_PLC_SpecialIOAddress.JPG.4c9dddf4dd42