Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DR1980_80

Sysmac studio not installing

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I am currently trying to install sysmac studio v1.43 on my computer and I'm getting an error at the beginning of the installation process (see picture)

From what I have seen on this forum I am not the first person living this situation and it seem that the user asking for help on this forum had his issue resolved with the use of a previous version, V1.25 I believe, and I was wondering if it anyone could help me with this problem to either patch it or get a compatible version for my computer.

sysmac_error.PNG

You'll have to get it from Omron or one of their distributors.  If they even allow that.

The correct answer is to obtain a newer PC. /:

(Also, latest version as of last week was v1.47.)

Current is 1.49 as of April.

I am pretty sure it's needed DirectX 11 for a long time now, possibly always with the 64-bit version.  That issue says your video card does not support DirectX 11.  Only way to fix that is to get a newer computer.

By the way, you should post things like this in the Omron forum, many of us don't read the forums for products we don't know and can't help with...

I had the Exact same issue.

I needed a new version of Sysmac , downloaded it , it would not install on my Windows 7  64 bit machine.

Converted my backup laptop to Windows 10  , tried to install , got the Direct X 11 Error message as above

Ran dxDiag , the machine had Direct X 12 installed , it also has I core 7 Processors and an Nvidia card but the installer does not pick it up for some reason.

Ran the direct x install that was included with the download , no luck

The website mentions a 32 bit version but there is no link that I could find on the web site.

Emailed for support   , no answer

Called and actually got a human on the line relativley quickly.

The problem seemed to stump him , I asked for the 32 bit version, first he did not know anything about it but finally remembered  there was a 32 bit version availible.

https://sites.google.com/view/myomron

Downloaded the 32 bit version and was able to install on my Windows 7 machine.  

It think it is version 1.45 which thank goodness is good engough for what I need.

The relief at getting this to work almost makes up for the 6-8 hours wasted downloading Windows 10 , converting a laptop ,trying to install , reasearching etc.

Hope this info can help someone else.