Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asteroidehk

WinCC Flexible 2008, Transfer option does not appears

2 posts in this topic

Hello Friends

I have installed WinCC Flexible 2008 SP5 Update 2.

I have open the software, but the Transfer option does not appear.

Is It something wrong with my installation?

What can I do?

Also, I haver several versions installed of TIA Portal.

Thanks in advance.

WinCCFlexible2008SP5U2.jpg

It's been a couple of years since I had access to that software, but I remember there being a keyboard shortcut or a button on the toolbar below the menu that I used to transfer to the HMI. I don't remember using the menu that you're in for transfers, but it may very well be that it's supposed to be there.

...researching...

So, Google found this document real quick from Siemens:
https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/document/23800567/how-can-you-transfer-a-wincc-flexible-project-via-ethernet-to-a-windows-based-panel-?dti=0&lc=en-WW

If you go to pdf page 21, there's a screenshot showing the toolbar button and an explanation of how to access the command in the "Project" menu. You're definitely on the right track. The fact that the button and menu item are missing from your install is suspicious. Do you have a license for the software properly installed? It's a separate license from Step 7 (in both Simatic Manager and TIA Portal). To check, find your "Automation License Manager" software and see what licenses you have. If that doesn't work, try contacting their tech support. In my experience here in the US, their tech support is free, friendly, and responsive. Unfortunately, they weren't generally able to solve the problems I brought to them, but your problem may be simpler and/or your support better.

1 person likes this