VulpesLago

Need help for making array and in data transfer

3 posts in this topic

Hi!

I am new to plc-programming and i need few tips to finish my first project

question 1:

What is best way to convert bool's, lint, time and real into array?

question 2:

What i need to have for transferring that array into company's Http/web and how to do it?

modem?

Thanks for helping!

Q1 - use the instruction ToAryByte to convert anything into a byte array. If you are just looking to make arrays of the said datatypes then assign the datatype LINT[16] and address them MyLINTArray[2] for example.

Q2 - We need a lot more information here... I think the closest would be socket services (TCPSend for example) but that is more less raw data. You would need to format it beforehand. You would also need a connection to your company's servers - VPN, internet, etc.

Are you maybe looking to serve up web pages from the PLC?

On 12/03/2022 at 10:40 PM, photovoltaic said:

Q1 - use the instruction ToAryByte to convert anything into a byte array. If you are just looking to make arrays of the said datatypes then assign the datatype LINT[16] and address them MyLINTArray[2] for example.

Q2 - We need a lot more information here... I think the closest would be socket services (TCPSend for example) but that is more less raw data. You would need to format it beforehand. You would also need a connection to your company's servers - VPN, internet, etc.

On 12/03/2022 at 10:40 PM, photovoltaic said:

Hi!

Thanks for help!

Our subcontractor will help me with Q2