17 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Hope you are doing well! 

Need all your experience support, to recover my existing project.

As I'm at power plant project, we had PLC system with Vijeo Citect 7.3 licensed.

As I'm newbie into this automation, doing my best to complete the project.

AS I need you support to get resolved my project and my query.

Query 1)Unable to get meter reading through plc to scada.

Query 2)PLC gets and err blink and its not communicating as two plc available, one working perfect and other gives err blink after reset.

Kindly help me out 

Perhaps the PLC that will not communicate does not have a program in it?

What CPU are you using? TS PSY is a power supply part number.

That photo says "power supply" right in it.  Not helpful.  For anyone to help, we need the part number of the CPU.

Still not yet resolved!!!! Is their any suggestion to resolve my query.

In your 1st photo the run led is on, in the second it is off. So I presume the Run led is flashing. This means there is no program loaded in the plc, or it could just be in standby mode. Have a look what the diagnostic leds will show when a cpu is in standby mode

Edited by cHud

What do the LED lights ( RUN , ERR , I/O , TER ) on the front of the TSX Premium PLC indicate?

THsid
servlet.ImageServer?id=0151H000009DZWKQA

Still unresolved its been getting more and more complication.

As I'm newbie into automation world. Every engineer tried their best to get it resolved. As the build team of this project already replaced and unknown. 

I'm unable to rectify and resolve the simplest query for you all.

Please help me to understand and get it done before I loose my job.

Please help as soon as you all can.

256148052_1057387868407361_1897401842586100880_n.jpg

279715892_1183470202414822_5185319774575633891_n.jpg

3 hours ago, abdul_shaikh10 said:

before I loose my job

It seems a bit extreme to lose a job when you are given a task you've never been trained for.  I'm not a Schneider expert so I can't help directly, but it seems to me you need training if you are going to do this yourself.  Ask your employer for the training you need on this technology.

{ If you are a contractor that offered to fix this without the actual background to fix it, then that is on you. }

Hello,

Do you have the software to connect the plcs ? what about the source code ? From what I see you have lost the program but it's an hot standby system and I'm not familair with this architecture. Anyway you need to connect the plcs according the hot standby manual to look what is wrong.

JC

@acpiUnable to get the proper plc software?

@pturmel sir would you share me video tutorial link or guide to get the knowledge while resolving the query. Its challenging part for me.

5 hours ago, abdul_shaikh10 said:

would you share me

I have nothing to share.  I am not a Schneider expert.  I'm sure there are ways to purchase in-person training on Schneider products anywhere in the world.  You need to do that if you cannot find or understand free resources on the internet.  You may also need to purchase programming software, as @acpi noted.  Nobody will be able to help you if you do not have the programming tools for this platform.

If you have a problem with a PLC, simply contact local vendor. If they do not have someone to assist you, they should tell you who can. As stated, many people here are willing to help, but cannot since that is not product they work with. 

Troubleshooting using LED status is very limited. You need to go online with PLC and check CPU status and any messages. If you do not have needed tools, and access, you need to get them or find someone that does.