kom911

DOPSoft - how to change screen without buttons?

8 posts in this topic

I need to change the screen when a specific block receive a signal. For example when Q output changes voltage state from 0 to 1 I need to automatically go to another screen. I am very new to the software so detailed explain will be more helpful. Thank you.

To help you first explain what do you call "block" and what is this Q output? Delta IA does not have such terms.

Do you have a PLC connected to the HMI? What kind is it? Give more information so I'm able to help you...

Edited by IvanBratanov

Hi Kom, 

Ofc you can control page the page without clicking anything. I guess this helps you. Use the Configuration-Control block feature to assign an address for screen page control. 

https://prnt.sc/25ycxiq

Here you can see, i assigned D0 address for the page control so if the Q output changes from 0 to 1, you can set the page number at D0 that you want to jump.  

Hi Kom, 

Ofc you can control page the page without clicking anything. I guess this helps you. Use the Configuration-Control block feature to assign an address for screen page control. 

https://prnt.sc/25ycxiq

Here you can see, i assigned D0 address for the page control so if the Q output changes from 0 to 1, you can set the page number at D0 that you want to jump.

I already told him about the control block screen PLC register. He has a Siemens S7 PLC connected to the panel. So he has to decide which PLC register to determine about the screen number change.

There is one more way to change the screens without buttons but it involves the macros and he is a novice. So the control block is the most proper way to do it.

Edited by IvanBratanov

This is what I needed exactly. I will set the letter name of my blocks and it should work. Thank you very much!

It is even more easy to figure it out with the picture, very helpful.

Edited by kom911

P.S. I am trying to do this but so far I only can choose one block, only one block, and I cannot find where I choose which page to send me when I receive signal at this block.

What I need is to have 144 blocks that will each send me to individual page (whenever go from 0 to 1) from total 144. If one of these blocks switches from 0 to 1 all others will be 0. Is this possible? I think another way that can do my thing is to hide screen "buttons" with information, the reason I dont wan't to do this is because I need to put many buttons on top of each other. However there are more tutorials in youtube about this another method that I will see now.

If I understood correctly you want 144 screens each one corresponding to each block. 144 blocks - 144 screens. If that is what you want, no way. You can create 40 screens max on each Delta DOPsoft project.

Edited by IvanBratanov