kckku

NA HMI variables: Monitoring

5 posts in this topic

How do I see what the values of the variables are in the NA HMI? I am online with the HMI and have the Watch window open but I can't see the live values of the HMI variable. The online value column doesn't show anything. The Device name column is set to HMI so I don't know what else needs to be done. Is it possible to see the values of the HMI variables?

It looks like you are doing it correctly. If it gives you a clue, here is what it should look like.

Mr_PLC_WatchTab.thumb.JPG.04940291084d95

32 minutes ago, IO_Rack said:

It looks like you are doing it correctly. If it gives you a clue, here is what it should look like.

Mr_PLC_WatchTab.thumb.JPG.04940291084d95

I don't see the online value at all. 

2021-12-15_9-31-09.bmp

If you run the HMI program in the simulator, can you see the values then? Or do they only not appear when actually connected to the HMI?

Is it only Booleans that have the problem or is it all variables?

What happens if you put a system variable from the HMI in the watch tab? Does it show a value?

14 hours ago, BE said:

If you run the HMI program in the simulator, can you see the values then? Or do they only not appear when actually connected to the HMI?

Is it only Booleans that have the problem or is it all variables?

What happens if you put a system variable from the HMI in the watch tab? Does it show a value?

I can see the variable values when I run the HMI in the simulator. 

When I go online with the HMI is when I don't see the values in the Watch tab. This is true for both Boolean and Integer values.

I also tried a system variable with the HMI page index value and it doesn't show either when directly online with the HMI.

2021-12-17_8-52-50.bmp