Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Anggita

Sysmac C1000hf And Cx Programmer 2.1

4 posts in this topic

Hi anyone, Does anybody have experience with C1000HF programming? Can I use CX programmer ver 2.1 or do I need a special software? Can anyone tell me how to get the operation manual of Sysmac C1000HF? Thanks a lot.

Well, I have the same problem of my own too. A friend of mine says that the model is sold in Japan only. He also says that the program is not using ladder diagram but some kind like block diagram. Maybe Mr. Jay Anthony can help us here..?

The "F" in C1000HF stands for Flowchart programming. There is no English software and the Japanese software only runs on a NEC DOS machine. The C1000HF became obsolete in 2001. The closest hardware to this PLC is the C1000H which will become obsolete in 2004. The closest thing I have with respect to a manual is a C500F manual. Look for it here tomorrow: Manual Downloads - Omron Section Also look for the manual on the 3G2A9-PRO19E face mounted programmer.

Can someone update this 2003 thread? Got an email from a customer in China with a fault light on a C1000HF. He replaced CPU. Details sketchy. I assume I need to log into it (old CPU) to read the fault code. Maybe a bad I/O module. I've worked with an NEC DOS machine before. Can probably get one if that's the only way. Does later Omron software support this? Machine is basic. Can I change to a C1000H and do a rewrite? Keith - Dallas area.