Stefan009

User Alarm Viewer

5 posts in this topic

In the useralarmviewer, you can color unack:ed, acked etc of the alarm, i cannot find a way to acknowledge the alarms, only the ClearUserAlarmLog() in the click even for a button.

Are the ClearUserAlarmLog() Ack:ing and removing the alarms that are not still active?

When i press F1 in the HMI-part of sysmac i only get tossed to a PDF that is not helpfull at all.

Typically a reset (Acknowledge) would need be known from the PLC as well. I use a Boolean Reset from the PLC and send it to the HMI. In my example, System_Reset is a PLC variable that calls a subroutine to perform an HMI Acknowledge. The Help section is for software navigation. You'll need to open the NA Series Software User Manual. They install with Sysmac Studio and can be found here:  C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OMRON\Sysmac Studio\Manual\NA Series.

Mr_PLC_ResetOnNA5.JPG.1c0bd70e26ed319811

I do use the Help menu for the Instruction Reference.

There are a wide variety of script functions for dealing with the alarm viewer.  There is an ack and and ack all.  Omron also offers a standard IAG collection which you can download from their websites which has keyboards for various functions, including alarm viewer, making it far easier than having to write the scripts and call them from the button.

48 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

There are a wide variety of script functions for dealing with the alarm viewer.  There is an ack and and ack all.  Omron also offers a standard IAG collection which you can download from their websites which has keyboards for various functions, including alarm viewer, making it far easier than having to write the scripts and call them from the button.

Ok, i was looking for an ready made function and couldnt find any other than the one i specified earlier.

1 hour ago, IO_Rack said:

Typically a reset (Acknowledge) would need be known from the PLC as well. I use a Boolean Reset from the PLC and send it to the HMI. In my example, System_Reset is a PLC variable that calls a subroutine to perform an HMI Acknowledge. The Help section is for software navigation. You'll need to open the NA Series Software User Manual. They install with Sysmac Studio and can be found here:  C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OMRON\Sysmac Studio\Manual\NA Series.

Mr_PLC_ResetOnNA5.JPG.1c0bd70e26ed319811

Thanks, when you F1, you get the sysmac operations manual, now atleats i could open the correct pdf to search in.