Stefan009

Variable mapping vanishes between sysmac restarts

5 posts in this topic

Hi.

I have this project where the variable mapping / connection / something gets lots between restarts of sysmac.

This is on the HMI, it was working after i re-entered all variable mappins again after a 5th time, saved, compiled, sent to bitbucket.

Now after the reboot, i just open the screen and its all ill pink all over the place.
Why do sysmac(?) keep removing all variable mappings? And how do i make sysmac work with me instead of against me?

sysmac_error.thumb.png.dc0d054541116271e

Can't say I have ever seen such a behavior in my 8 years with Studio.  Did the controller get renamed?

Off topic - How did you get the update rate column to show up on your global variables table? I don't see that option with an NX1P2 CPU. Is this a controller based option? Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread?

13 hours ago, Crossbow said:

Can't say I have ever seen such a behavior in my 8 years with Studio.  Did the controller get renamed?

Nope, it just vanishes

12 hours ago, skyfox said:

Off topic - How did you get the update rate column to show up on your global variables table? I don't see that option with an NX1P2 CPU. Is this a controller based option? Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread?

The image is from the HMi global variables, its always visible afaik.

19 hours ago, skyfox said:

Update rate is in the HMI program, how often to read the values from the controller.  NA-Series HMI.