Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ALIBADR

ACD FILE

7 posts in this topic

I HAVE .ACD FILE BUT I DONT HAVE SOFTWARE ANY ONE CAN HELP ME TO CONVERT THIS FILE TO PDF AND RESEND IT AGAIN  PLEASE 

13STD3748.ACD

Edited by ALIBADR

1 hour ago, Joe E. said:

Here you go.

Thanks for your efforts 

13STD3748_L.pdf

14 hours ago, ALIBADR said:

I HAVE .ACD FILE BUT I DONT HAVE SOFTWARE ANY ONE CAN HELP ME TO CONVERT THIS FILE TO PDF AND RESEND IT AGAIN 

13STD3748.ACD

I am new in this PLC , but i have a good experience in Foxboro Evo & Triconex  . 

if I need to check and power up the system , and check if the project file downloaded or not what is the procedure & what is the tools needed , such software and hardware .

1 hour ago, ALIBADR said:

I am new in this PLC , but i have a good experience in Foxboro Evo & Triconex  . 

if I need to check and power up the system , and check if the project file downloaded or not what is the procedure & what is the tools needed , such software and hardware .

To answer your questions.

1. You can power up the system and place the CPU Module Keyswitch in RUN to test if the controller has a program and is runnable.  Fault LEDs will flash if the program is missing.  A check of the manual will tell you more about this.

2. You'll need RSLogix Version 20 and an ethernet or serial cable connection to view the executring logic.

As an Extra Note - 

An ACD file is the type used by Rockwell Software for it's Logix 5000 controllers.

"dirty little secret" about ACD files, you can open them with notepad and read the headers.  Often Quite informative.

NOTE: DO NOT EDIT OR SAVE WHILE IN NOTEPAD OR YOU"LL CORRUPT THE FILE

Your particular program was created 2013-04-30 11:45:00.153 and uses version V20.01.00/3489.000 of the software.

The last updates were made 2013-05-09 13:53:12.031: Saved - V20.01.00/3489.000.

47 minutes ago, BobLfoot said:

To answer your questions.

1. You can power up the system and place the CPU Module Keyswitch in RUN to test if the controller has a program and is runnable.  Fault LEDs will flash if the program is missing.  A check of the manual will tell you more about this.

2. You'll need RSLogix Version 20 and an ethernet or serial cable connection to view the executring logic.

As an Extra Note - 

An ACD file is the type used by Rockwell Software for it's Logix 5000 controllers.

"dirty little secret" about ACD files, you can open them with notepad and read the headers.  Often Quite informative.

NOTE: DO NOT EDIT OR SAVE WHILE IN NOTEPAD OR YOU"LL CORRUPT THE FILE

Your particular program was created 2013-04-30 11:45:00.153 and uses version V20.01.00/3489.000 of the software.

The last updates were made 2013-05-09 13:53:12.031: Saved - V20.01.00/3489.000.

Thanks , one more questions , Regarding hardware configuration , will be done also in ACD file , no, of modules type , what about default IP .

Could you please share with manual .

Thanks 

1 hour ago, ALIBADR said:

Thanks , one more questions , Regarding hardware configuration , will be done also in ACD file , no, of modules type , what about default IP .

Could you please share with manual .

Thanks 

1. Hardware Configuration is done through the software as well.

2. Default IP can be done through software or possibly through switches on Ethernet Card.  Model Dependant

3.  Manuals - https://www.rockwellautomation.com/search/ra-en-US;keyword=ControlLogix%25205570%2520Controllers;startIndex=0;activeTab=Literature;spellingCorrect=true;facets=;languages=en;locales=en_GLOBAL,en-US;sort=bma;isPLS=false;sessionID=d77ed271-0697-bfda-1db3-bfcf1890068c;deepLinking=undefined