Caldo_68

Errore Comunicazione On Line Plc Omron CJ2M

2 posts in this topic

Buongiorno

Tempo fa, mentre modificavo  OnLine il Programma con CX Programmer via Ethernet su un PLC Omron CJ2M, mi ha dato un errore di comunicazione, poi si e' ripreso.

Adesso anche se lo stesso Plc e' in modalita' Monitor, se vado per modificare il Programma Online, mi lascia effettuare la modifica ma quando vado per inserirla, ma da' errore: "SI e' verificato un errore di comunicazione oppure l'operazione non puo' essere effettuata in modalita' RUN"

Ma io sono in modalita' Monitor ed il programma corrisponde a quello che ho sul PLC.

Qul'e' il motivo e come posso fare per far si che possa continuare a fare modifiche onLine?

Spegnere completamente il PLC?

Grazie a chi mi rispondera'.

Good morning

Some time ago, while I was editing the Program OnLine with CX Programmer via Ethernet on an Omron CJ2M PLC, it gave me a communication error, then it recovered.

Now even if the Plc itself is in Monitor mode, if I go to modify the Online Program, it lets me make the change but when I go to insert it, it gives an error: "YES a communication error has occurred or the operation it cannot be done in RUN mode "

But I'm in Monitor mode and the program matches the one I have on the PLC.

What is the reason and how can I do to ensure that I can continue to make changes online?

Turn off the PLC completely?

Thanks to who will answer me.

It's possible the online changes are still in "Online Edit Mode" in the PLC. Have you tried to perform Upload? I believe if you resolve the current edits (even if it is Cancel), then you should be able to edit normally.