vipin

MITSUBISHI A1S68AD PROGRAM

9 posts in this topic

HELLO EVERYONE

I am having problem writing in A1S68AD program, please help me out.

My system configuration is as :-

1. A1S POWER SUPPLY   2. A2SHCPU   3. A1SJ71AT21B    4. A1S68AD  5. A1S62DA  6. A1SX81-S2 7.  A1SX81-S2  8. A1SX81-S2  9. A1SY10  10. A1SY10  11. A1SY10  12. A1SX80-S2  13. A1SX80-S2 14. A1SY10 

This is my existing configuration.

But now there is one more slot empty and now i want to add one A1S68AD CARD in the empty slot, i tried writing the program for this card, but plc gives me error.

SO, anyone can send me the program with addresses for this card.

It will be very helpful as I am new to this A series Mitsubishi PLC.

AND HERE BELOW IS THE ATTACHED EXISTING PLC PROGRAM AND SYSTEM IMAGES.

PLC PROGRAM.zip

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

Edited by vipin

Thanks Theuns but i am not able to write to and from instruction. Could you please help me in writing i have attached the system images and program

First of all your I/O assignment is blank under PLC parameter. Start off by entering info . eg slot 0 should type should be Special , Enter model name ( A1SJ71AT21B ) for reff. , Points will be 32. Then Slot 2 will be Special model name ( A1S68AD ) 32 points . ect. ect. until all models are done

IO Assignment.PNG

Edited by Theuns

Did you read From plc (Parameter and Program) or only Program ?

I read both parameter and programs , but there was no information in I/0 assignment. You should take a look at step number from 466-579. It is a program of A1s68ad card which is already installed in the rack .

What PLC error do you have ?

You should definitely  do the i/o assignment 

Edited by Theuns

It shows SPECIAL UNIT ERROR ERROR NUMBER 41.

And there is one more thing in this system there is one special card A1SJ71AT21B WHOSE run, receive, send led never lit but the system works fine . Whenver plc is turned off and then turned on it always shows error in cpu and then after resetting the cpu it works normal. But even the send receive and rund led does not lit in A1SJ71AT21B card as you can see in the above photos I posted. 

Edited by vipin