kansasplcguy

SLC 150 program read need pcis.exe

6 posts in this topic

I am trying to view a program from an SLC 150. I have the project files but I need the PCIS.EXE program.

I was wondering if someone could send me the PCIS.EXE file

danielb@kansaselectrc.com

Thank you. I was able to download the PCIS.EXE using internet explorer only. This still did not work, however. I loaded the PCIS.EXE program into DOS-BOX and the program worked great. 

The problem is the files I was sent is not a .100/.150 file type. The files I was sent are the following extension types.SLR,.SLT,.SLX,.SLC,.SLD.SLF,.SLP

I used a program I got from Allen Bradly called SLC2DB to convert the rung,bit, and page files to text format......This helps but I do not have the logic yet.

My question is this, is there any way to get the logic from these file types  .SLR,.SLT,.SLX,.SLC,.SLD.SLF,.SLP without having the .100/.150 files.

I could pull the .150 file from the PLC but that would be very expensive for the customer. I am hoping with the files he has already sent me, that the ladder logic can be printed.

This SLC 150 is still running fine. My customer wants me to print the logic so we can upgrade to a micrologic 1400 in the future.

PCIS will not work for me because I do not have the .150 file. So I will need to get a copy of  SLC Logistics Revision 2.09. I don't know how to get a copy of this program. I have been looking for a while but have had no luck.

Consider plugging into the 150 and uploading with PCIS.  Then using the text comments to annotate the bare logic.