Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Levent1970

Axis Permanent Control

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

How can I bring an axis into permanent control? that as soon as a value changes, the axis reacts.

My Hardware FX5U, FX5SSC MR-JE-20B.

Thanks a lot.

you have to be a bit more specific, what do you want to achieve? as I understand it, you want an axis to track depending
on a value (should a position or speed be tracked?) what is the response time, how do you
control the axis (A/B phase via output or via SSCNET and positioning module?).

In the simplest case monitor the corresponding value in the PLC for change and set a corresponding move command,
if the normal cycle time is too slow use an interrupt for monitoring/control.

Not sure with that hardware, but in other controllers I have used that was called cyclic synchronous control.  Typically available in position, velocity, or torque modes.  

The FX5-40/80ssc-s module have inputs for synchronous encoder (or MPG).

There's also synchronous encoder via CPU. With sequence program you can simulate grey code encoder.

In synchronous mode operation the servo can follow the encoder position in real time.

Section 2.2 from here: https://www.allied-automation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/MITSUBISHI_manual_FX5-40SSC_synchronization.pdf

There a few other methods like virtula servo input axis and control generation axis, but you have to be more spceific on your application...

What are you trying to follow with the servo? Some kind of analog signal sensor, ultrasonic or edge position detection sensor?

I have to control an analog input, it's about a voltage that is present there. As an example, the axle should go higher as soon as the Voltage is less and lower when it becomes more.