Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lipton

CI (Continuous integration) with Sysmac

3 posts in this topic

Hello.

Iam wondering if anyone here has successful set up a CI-Server together with sysmac studio team foundation (git) ?

We want to adopt unit testing workflow of the libraries like the picture. 

I see that some developers has been using jenkins to automate together with Beckhoff Or B&R and siemens it looks like they have their on solution.

Or if anyone has some thoughts how it could be done with sysmac

.CI_3.png.bbe089524f4d544149cf94600b219fd

CI.png

CI_2.png

/Best Regards 

Edited by Lipton

We do use repository and git. You can get a license for Team Development feature. Per sysmac documentation you should use git and TortoiseGit as a UI tool. In my case I use SourceTree, because who care what kind of tools you will use for UI. Unfortunately, PLC doesn't have any tools for UnitTests or else to validate correct functionality.

Hello @scotty134 we have bought the Team development feature from Omron it is very helpful to use git within large project and several developers. Almost a must have tool to have for manage software department.

But we have several inhouse development libraries and we want to unittest them before we release the library to production code in the remote reop or some other solution like CI-toolchain.  

/Regards 

Edited by Lipton