pryorm

HMI point table help

4 posts in this topic

I have a GS2107-WTBD-N (HMI) and I am trying to create a program that will allow our operators to change feed lengths (from a point table) via the HMI which communicates to a MR-J4-40A1-RJ Servo Amplifier. I am not sure how to upload my point table from MR Configurator 2 into GT Designer 3. In production we have a Rockwell PLC that they want to communicate with this Mitsubishi system. So my question is, do I have to have a PLC for operators to pick their "recipes" (point table lengths) or can I just upload my point table in my HMI program and let the drive do the rest? Secondly, how do I upload my point table into my program if it is possible. First year apprentice trying to accomplish this task. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

Direct addressing from the GOT to the point table is the way to go.

MR-J4-A point table addressing.png

Thanks for the help GreenMan, currently I am trying to get the correct parameters set into the MR-J4-40A1-RJ amplifier to recognize that I want to use the point table method. I try to write to AXIS 1 and so this is what I have so far.

Pr. PA01 set to 1000 (unsure on this one)
Pr. PA03 set to 0
Pr. PA06 set to 2
Pr. PA07 set to 1
Pr. PA14 set to 0
Pr.PA19 set to 10Ab (unsure about this one)

I understand I am lacking a lot of the fundamentals but I have very little help, currently looking through pdf's and trying to decipher how to accomplish this task. 

On 10/25/2021 at 5:00 PM, GreenMan said:

Hi

Direct addressing from the GOT to the point table is the way to go.

MR-J4-A point table addressing.png

Hello GreenMan could you please explain it with hmi program and servo program, it would be very helpful for me . I am new to this field . Once i used the point table method for rotating servo to 180 degrees after sensor sense the black dot on productd. Mark detection sensor.