Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rurka

Fx3u-20ssc-h JOG 0-3000 rpm

5 posts in this topic

Good morning
I have a question, how should a program for the F3xu driver - f3xu 20ssc-h be written.
For controlling MR-j3-B servo
in JOG mode, so that different JOG values can be entered from 0-3000 engine revolutions.
He would ask for such a code for one axis, then in GT1055-QSBD I will give the value for the rotation of the servos, each separately.
Regards .
Radosław Różański

I wrote the last program with PDF, but how can I change it so that you can enter any value of the JOG speed.
The engine only rotates at the speed stored in the FX -configurator.

x004- ------------------m24   X axis JOG

14 hours ago, glavanov said:

Maybe someone has a program with the ability to change the speed settings, after entering from a manual entry, and not from a table. I'd see how it is written. regards

Edited by rurka

With sequence program you can write the control data in the buffer memory. Section 11.4

Just use mov/dmov instructions to write the number of the positioning data you need to start, control method, addres and speed in the control/positioning data 

every time you set 1 to "Start positioning request" the controller will execute that point table.

You can link the control/positionig data to data registers in the main unit and change it via HMI.

All the answers are in the manual.

Edited by glavanov