K3ngLun

Melsoft GX Works3 Error Code: 21A0 | File Specification Error | SlibFbFile

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm currently using GX Works3 ( version 1.038Q) simulator for function block logic testing, the program is written in ST and PLC configured as R08 CPU. I encounter an error code 21A0 (file specification error), which is cause by this file named SlibFBFile. It seem that this file is auto generated in FB/FUN Setting under CPU parameter.

Anyone here in the forum encounter the same issue? thank !!

Edited by K3ngLun

just delete it from the parameters. after that compile it will ask you to add the libs you used. 

Make sure this file is also selected when you download to the simulator

Hi Gambit,

Thank for the prompt reply, I try to delete SlibFbFile it from the "FB/FUN File Setting" under CPU Parameter. But each time I perform a  "Rebuild All", the SlibFbFile will recreate in "FB/FUN File Setting".  The problem still persist...

31 minutes ago, K3ngLun said:

Hi Gambit,

Thank for the prompt reply, I try to delete SlibFbFile it from the "FB/FUN File Setting" under CPU Parameter. But each time I perform a  "Rebuild All", the SlibFbFile will recreate in "FB/FUN File Setting".  The problem still persist...

Ok Are you sure it is also selected in the download ?

I download "Parameter + Program", (which include System Parameter/CPU Parameter) and I initialize the data memory before I download. Is it because of some additional update patches that I need to install ? It seem that this auto generated SlibFbFile is required as CPU parameter, but the simulator can't detect it....  

Why don't you install the update for GX Works 3. v1.077F

Edited by Gambit

Currently I'm running on windows 10 Pro.

I try to install the GX Work version 1.038Q  on another laptop with windows 7 professional, I manage to download the program and run the simulator :)

so either windows 10 Pro compatibility issue or I mess up my windows 10 since I install too many programming tool on it.... ;P

Anyway thank for your help Gambit !