David_123456

fc280 CJ2M - FC280 Danfoss Ethernet IP

6 posts in this topic

Hello!!!

Can somebody explain me how to communicate by ethernet IP between a CJ2M and a FC280?

Thank you in advance!!!

Get the EDS file - load it into network configurator - map the connection.

We're not here to write code for you, read up on it and give it a shot. Lots of tutorials out there for it.

Hello, photovoltaic. Before send this message for ask help, I have made all the checks with the EDS, Network configurator, a CJ2M and a FC280. But doesn,t work.

I'm sorry to have bothered you. If you can send me a tutorial, i would appreciate it!!!

Best Regards

why don't you post your approach and let forum comment on it? are you sure you got corred EDS version? are you sure your network settings are correct? don't say that "you checked them" - post them so we can verify for ourselves if they make sense.

@David_123456 Let me encourage you to do as @panic mode and @photovoltaic suggest.

I know it can be scary to post your work and failed efforts for others to critique, but I've been on MRPLC for 15+ years and the best results I've gottn are when I was willing and could post my work for others to help me learn from.

5 hours ago, David_123456 said:

Hello, photovoltaic. Before send this message for ask help, I have made all the checks with the EDS, Network configurator, a CJ2M and a FC280. But doesn,t work.

I'm sorry to have bothered you. If you can send me a tutorial, i would appreciate it!!!

Best Regards

When I mentioned tutorials I meant Ethernet/IP connections in general. They're all fairly similar. With Drives I have seen many times parameters on the drive itself that effect the Ethernet/IP comms. A good way to test your instances before hand is from network configurator go to Tools -> Setup Parameters. Do an explicit read of the instances you want to establish a datalink with. If they reply and the size is correct your datalinks should work.