vangiong

website online robot 3D

13 posts in this topic

Hello
I want to watch the robot operate in 3D online on the website, can I do it? Normally I use 3D simulation but only offline. I want to push to the website. Thank you

you can do whatever you like. for example RoboDK allows exporting of project as html. it contains everything in one file (robot, tooling, objects around it) and table with playback. one could replace table with own data stream from actual robot.

robot_move.html

If you are talking about the 3D Visualization made inside ACE, no you cannot publish it.

If you have a new enough version of ACE, it can be recorded to a video file, and then you may be able to convert the video file to a web format.  Don't recall what format that tool saves the video in.

5 hours ago, Crossbow said:

If you are talking about the 3D Visualization made inside ACE, no you cannot publish it.

If you have a new enough version of ACE, it can be recorded to a video file, and then you may be able to convert the video file to a web format.  Don't recall what format that tool saves the video in.

Hi crossbow

I only need to simulate on the web in online form, which means that I am running the robot, the simulated robot must also run the same. It's like 3D simulation on ACE, not video recording.

12 hours ago, panic mode said:

you can do whatever you like. for example RoboDK allows exporting of project as html. it contains everything in one file (robot, tooling, objects around it) and table with playback. one could replace table with own data stream from actual robot.

robot_move.html

Hi panic mode

I want to have the link with the actual robot. For example, if the real robot moves, can the online robot do the same move? If so, how can you provide detailed instructions?
Thanks

1 hour ago, vangiong said:

Hi crossbow

I only need to simulate on the web in online form, which means that I am running the robot, the simulated robot must also run the same. It's like 3D simulation on ACE, not video recording.

can use 1 simulation software other than ACE

please do not use oversized font. we can see.

did you read my post?

the example export contains 95% of what you ask (models, kinematics, 3D scene etc.). all the motions are stored in a lookup table/array. if you feed the live axes values instead of hardcoded array values, you can have robot move in "real" time. of course... to get there some programming is required but using something like proposed approach already solves most of the problems...

all you need to do is create two things:

1. server that cab returns robot joint angles when asked by some TCP client. (this will be accessed by browser)

2. adapt HTML document so it has TCP client that can retrieve the joint values periodically and feed the values to 3D engine that is already in the exported HTML.

another approach is to do the whole thing from scratch. there are of course other options.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, panic mode said:

xin vui lòng không sử dụng phông chữ quá khổ. chúng ta có thể nhìn thấy.

Bạn đã đọc bài của tôi?

xuất ví dụ chứa 95% những gì bạn yêu cầu (mô hình, chuyển động học, cảnh 3D, v.v.). tất cả các chuyển động được lưu trữ trong một bảng / mảng tra cứu. nếu bạn cung cấp các giá trị trục trực tiếp thay vì các giá trị mảng được mã cứng, bạn có thể cho phép rô bốt di chuyển trong thời gian "thực". tất nhiên ... để đạt được một số lập trình là bắt buộc nhưng việc sử dụng một số thứ như cách tiếp cận được đề xuất đã giải quyết được hầu hết các vấn đề ...

tất cả những gì bạn cần làm là tạo ra hai thứ:

1. máy chủ taxi trả về các góc khớp của rô bốt khi được một số khách hàng TCP yêu cầu. (điều này sẽ được truy cập bằng trình duyệt)

2. điều chỉnh tài liệu HTML để nó có ứng dụng khách TCP có thể truy xuất các giá trị chung theo định kỳ và cung cấp các giá trị cho công cụ 3D đã có trong HTML được xuất.

một cách tiếp cận khác là làm toàn bộ từ đầu. tất nhiên là có các tùy chọn khác.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience
Can you show me how to create an html file like yours?
How do I replace the robot's axis coordinates when I already have them on the server?

the short answer is no.

i have shown you one possible path but cannot walk the path for you.

if you want to program something, you need to learn how yourself or hire someone. at this point i am just repeating what is already stated.

to create file like that you need to download and install RoboDK, create project, program some motions and then export as HTML.

to replace position values with data from external server, you need to implement TCP client that connects to that server and polls current values at some interval. 

that is not the only way to solve it, but it is the one i could have considered.

What you are trying to do is not simulation.  It is visualization.  You want to see the real robot.  Simulation implies there is no robot and software is emulating a robot.

ACE is not designed for this, nor is any other robot software I am aware of.

As Panic Mode said, your best bet would be to poll the robot controller for data and display the values.  Not sure how you can turn that into a picture of the robot.

OpenGL can be done in browser, see WebGL ( https://get.webgl.org/ )

and for instructions and examples follow link to khronos....

to get a taste of what this covers, check WebGL tutorials. I like ones by Erik Moeller: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me3BviH3nZc

there is also https://threejs.org/ but have not used it

thank you very much.

In the process of implementation, if there is any difficulty, please help me