Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
berkotropia

fault Unconverted Ladder Code?

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Please see attached screenshot: Whenever I want to save the ladder program or start simulation, this window pops-up. If I press 'yes' I loose the whole work. I tried to open existing program and modify it, but it did the same. When I clicked 'yes' I lost all modification and just the original program remained. (I made the program in the morning, opened and saved many times but it started popping this window later.)

I work with FXCPU series, FX3U/FX3UC type, simple project in ladder. This worked well but now is not anymore. I use Melsoft GX Simulator!

Can anyone advise why this is happening? It is very annoying! It is pointless to work on anything now!

Many thanks

Unconverted Ladder code.jpg

just guessing here, but your screenshot shows an incomplete rung.

i'm not a mitsi guru , but i suspect there should be a build option in the pulldown menus, possibly under compile.

with a successful build this popup should dissappear.

just my guess. 

Your screenshot shows un-compiled code (as well as an incomplete rung). 

First complete the rung by tying Y0 contact to where it needs to go, probably a vertical line before /X1.

Then compile your code <Compile Menu> <Build> (F4 - Shortcut), if you are online with a Running PLC than Shift+F4 for an online build.

Then save your file.

1 person likes this

Hi BobLfoot!

You were right!!! The problem was that I did not press F4 (build) before saving! Many thanks! I am very new to PLC programming and ran into problems what is obvious to advanced people! :)