6 posts in this topic

I plan use NX1P and two rotary encoder to make electronic shaft. One is master second slave.  I need control speed and possition. Have sombadi idea how  is programing in sysmac studio.   Thanks.

Thahks for link.

We have two machines  main drive  AC motors: 7,5 KW and 15 KW.

production line is made 1980 whit resolver for positionig and speed control.

So, i need to control speed and position. Plan is to drive 3 phase AC motrors with VFD and use two encoder.

On OMRON site i found https://www.myomron.com/index.php?action=kb&article=1490

Now i looking for someting similar for NX1P2 because i have NX1P2 + EC0222 + E6C3-CVZ 5Gh (2x) encoder

I think we need also pulse output unit to send  pulse train to the inputs of VFD.

Output conveyor on firist machine and input conveyor on secod machine must running the same speed and positionig 

how would product from first conveyor fell on providet for that positionig. The speed of conveyors is 1 - 2 potation per second.

best regards.

IMG_20210913_101219.jpg

Edited by Molvik
Add photo

If you need to send pulses to the drive then you will require an NX-PGxxx module.

The motion startup guide is for using EtherCAT motion. This would be the preferred method but you will need EtherCAT drives.

I generally would not recommend Omron's older platform but the CP1L series will do high speed input and output without the use of additional modules. 

NX1P2 will need an NX-PF0630 card to add power for the I/O.  And then you can add an NX-PG module for the pulse outputs.  Then you can control as a motion axis using the built in motion function blocks.

Thanks for information.

two encoders is 35m far from main cabinet. NX1P2 goes in main cabinet, on the production line in small box for NX - ECC202 + EC0222,

ethernet cabel + power cabel. So i dont need NX- PF0630 to connect two   E6C3-CVZ 5GH encoder to the motio controller.

I am beginner in MC.

I like now if i  use:

Single-axis Synchronized Control  exsplained in W507-E1-15    b 9-2 Single-axis Synchronized Control 

https://assets.omron.eu/downloads/manual/en/v2/w507_nx_nj-series_cpu_unit_motion_control_users_manual_en.pdf

it is  the right solution for synchronization two axis (speed + positionig)

Sory i am not expert for english  language and motion cotrol.

Best regards.

synchronization

synchronization

synchronization