shane.yates

3301 SP. PARA ERROR

3 posts in this topic

I cannot get this CPU parameter error to clear and need some fresh ideas.

CPU was running without error. Installed a QD75M4 card, got the 3301 alarm on the CPU after that. Took the QD75 card off, deleted the intelligent function module, updated the I/O assignment in the PLC parameters. Still can't get rid of the 3301 alarm, CPU is forced stop.

There is probably some refresh settings inside. Just do an online format PLC memory and download the parameter and programs again 

On 9/6/2021 at 4:36 AM, Gambit said:

There is probably some refresh settings inside. Just do an online format PLC memory and download the parameter and programs again 

Yeah, I ended up clearing the PLC memory and tried to rewrite the Param+Prog to the CPU. The error came back... this is just a training PLC we have, so I just cleared the PLC and started from scratch. The one thing I did find out was the individual that installed the QD75 card didn't have the CPU stopped. That may have caused some issues as well. Installed the QD75 and rewrote the Prog to the CPU. I did come back to work today to find that the QD75 card is in error, but at least the CPU isn't stopped in error. 

Thanks for the advcie!

Shane Yates