Alibaran

cpu nx1p2 nx_pg122

9 posts in this topic

hi

can i connecting cpu nx1p2 with only unit nx_pg122 ,for each servo ,for example the servo yaskawa ?

i should use ethercat ? or  ido not need, i can use Hardware unit nx-pg1222 for setting up servo And programing (asix_Mc-power ,Mc,,,)?

of caurse, i cant use ethercat   !

thanks

You should to add PG to rack and create the axis with PG using as output.61234ce8bbc0f_NX1P2-PG122.thumb.JPG.27fb

On 8/23/2021 at 11:53 AM, Winciu said:

You should to add PG to rack and create the axis with PG using as output.61234ce8bbc0f_NX1P2-PG122.thumb.JPG.27fb

yes ok .but i do not use of ethercat,i want use only unit nxpg122.thanks mr

You can place up to 8 modules on the right side bus of the NX1P2.  Certain modules will require the addition of an NX-PF0630 power supply input module, I am not sure if the NX-PG modules require it or not, but I think they do.  There is no reason you need to use EtherCAT.

47 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

You can place up to 8 modules on the right side bus of the NX1P2.  Certain modules will require the addition of an NX-PF0630 power supply input module, I am not sure if the NX-PG modules require it or not, but I think they do.  There is no reason you need to use EtherCAT.

The PG0122 has IOV and IOG exposed, so you could feed it directly from the card. I always prefer a PF card though - pretty cheap insurance. 

On 10/26/2021 at 7:38 PM, photovoltaic said:

The PG0122 has IOV and IOG exposed, so you could feed it directly from the card. I always prefer a PF card though - pretty cheap insurance. 

how can i plus servo yaskawa into part servo draive  ?   because there isnt servo yaskawa into part servo and there is only omron servo 

5 hours ago, Alibaran said:

how can i plus servo yaskawa into part servo draive  ?   because there isnt servo yaskawa into part servo and there is only omron servo 

You can make an axis with the PG0122 as the output. Connect this to the Yaskawa drive for pulse train control.

The Omron servos you see listed are likely the EtherCAT Servo Drives.

On 11/2/2021 at 5:08 PM, photovoltaic said:

You can make an axis with the PG0122 as the output. Connect this to the Yaskawa drive for pulse train control.

The Omron servos you see listed are likely the EtherCAT Servo Drives.

thanks.my problem did solve