Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deberiks

Trouble figuring out WDP25-1L contactor

5 posts in this topic

I have this little panel Im building for a demo unit we are going to take to a show. For some reason these contactors are giving me trouble. Can someone help so I can get this to work properly. I don't know what is the power pole and what is the aux. One side of the power pole will go to the 10A circuit breaker, the other will go to the contactor. Then I need to wire a push button (on/off) switch to the aux side to turn on and off the motor I have. 

20210821_140605~2.jpg

Edited by Deberiks

I have that diagram. I don't know if the 1L1, 2T1 are the power poles or the aux. I don't know where to terminate my wires

Based on Bob's datasheet and the catalog number in your subject line, I don't think you have aux contacts unless you bought an add-on. Typically terminals marked "Lx" and "Tx" are power contacts. The diagram shows "1/L1" and "2/T1", which are the IEC/NEMA nomenclature. In other words, NEMA relays/contactors would use "L1" while IEC relays/contactors would use "1" to identify that terminal.

figured these are the wrong contactors. These have the shunt, not aux. I got the right contactors.