huy doan

Upload S7-1200 Siemen PLC with TIA Portal v14

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

Please help me to upload program from S7-1200 with TIA v14. I created new project, go to Online tab, select Upload devices as new station(hardware and software). After Upload finish (errors:0; warnings:0). Select Go online but I got warning Online and Offline project different.

Please help to solve this issue. Thanks

Try performing a "compile hardware & software". If differences still exist you will need to perform a full compare (not the quick compare). De-select all filters then begin re-selecting the filters one by one until the difference returns.

Thanks for your reach reply. I checked quick compare online/offline project and found: The project languages are different: Editting language: en-US Downloaded logic to PLC: zh-CN. 
So how can I change editing language to zh-CN. Need reinstalled software and select China language?

If you change the language, even while online and matching, it will make it not match the next time you open the project. To change language, you would have to re-download the program to the PLC.

***That's from my memory of v13-14 from a couple of years ago. I matched the project with online while the project was set to French and then changed the project language to English. It still matched. Then I went offline and tried to go back online and it told me that it didn't match any more.

What I would do is set your project language to whatever the PLC seems to be set to and then upload. If you want to change it to another language, then, once you get online and verify that everything matches, change the project language while online, then download. This will stop the PLC and the machine. I don't know if you'll lose any online values stored in DBs or not. With Simatic Manager you would, but I didn't have that issue with that one machine in Portal.

Good luck...