salah9719

PLC_omron_cx_programmer

5 posts in this topic

hi everyone, i hope that you are doing good i am new here with you guys, i have a project of migration from studio500 to cx-programmer CJ2M 
could you please help me to figure out  the equivalents of these AB instructions in omron cx-programmer CJ2M:
FBC (FILE BIT COMPARAISON)
FLL (FILL FILE)
COP (COPY FILE)
DDT (DIAGNOSTIC DETECT)
GSV (GET SYSTEM VALUE)
or if you know just one of them? i am stuck, thank you ^^

FBC:  You'll have a hard time finding a like-for-like instruction for this. The closest I've found is the BCNT (Bit Counter), however this will return the number of bits that are on. FBC returns the Bit Position Number. You'll have to determine what it is actually doing in your program. 

FLL:  BSET (Block Set)

COP:  MOV (Note:  AB MOV will convert a value from one data type to another. CJ2 will not convert. This is important if you have already used MOV for MOV.)

DDT:  Works like FBC only it will change the value to match the source. Again, you'll have to determine what your program is doing with it.

GSV:  You'll need to know what System Value this instruction is getting. CJ2 System Values are retrieved differently. 

Concerning the Data Types, AB data type is pre determined in the Data Tables. Math instructions will be performed on them according to the data type. In the CJ2, you will have to choose the correct instruction. Example, (+ Add Integer), (+L Add Long Integer), (+F Add Floating Point). 

1 person likes this

thank you so much mr.IO_Rack for helping me i apprciate, could you please take a look on the attached block function where was used FBC and DDT(it's so small 12 rungs for alarms holding) if is it possible to tell me if the BCNT will be faisable for this? I will be thankfull

for the data type I have noticed that too thanks:-)

dvcALM_AOI_Routine.pdf

The BCNT will only give you the information in rung 3. 

I would like to help right now but I don't completely understand the FBC and DDT instructions in AB. I would focus on re-writing the alarm section. It's appears to be typical alarm code where it is scrolling through all active alarms on the HMI. I'll see if I have a good simple example. In the meantime you can start here:  https://www.google.com/search?q=omron+scroll+alarm+site%3Amrplc.com&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS818US818&ei=omQSYYfSCNuttQa83JBI&oq=omron+scroll+alarm+site%3Amrplc.com&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BwgAEEcQsANKBAhBGABQ44ADWKuIA2DkjQNoAXACeACAATKIAYwCkgEBN5gBAKABAcgBBsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiHq6zArqbyAhXbVs0KHTwuBAkQ4dUDCA4&uact=5

Maybe someone else will help us out.

On 10/08/2021 at 1:27 PM, IO_Rack said:

The BCNT will only give you the information in rung 3. 

I would like to help right now but I don't completely understand the FBC and DDT instructions in AB. I would focus on re-writing the alarm section. It's appears to be typical alarm code where it is scrolling through all active alarms on the HMI. I'll see if I have a good simple example. In the meantime you can start here:  https://www.google.com/search?q=omron+scroll+alarm+site%3Amrplc.com&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS818US818&ei=omQSYYfSCNuttQa83JBI&oq=omron+scroll+alarm+site%3Amrplc.com&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BwgAEEcQsANKBAhBGABQ44ADWKuIA2DkjQNoAXACeACAATKIAYwCkgEBN5gBAKABAcgBBsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiHq6zArqbyAhXbVs0KHTwuBAkQ4dUDCA4&uact=5

Maybe someone else will help us out.

yes thats it, it's scrolling through all active alarms and provide you with thier positions ,  the FCB instructions compare bits in a sources array with bits in a refences array  to find mismatch bits, and DDT do the same thing too but + it change the mismatch reference bit to match source bit.

thank you i hope so, i should re-write it in an other way because it's totaly different than BCNT   

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG