Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Qasem

PanelBuilder32 Download

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Anyone can send me software copy of PanelBuilder 32 software?

PB32 is licensed software that requires a serial number to download. You'll need to reach out to your local distributor for a legal copy of it.

2 people like this

This is no demo version of the software.  It has gone unsupported more than 10 years ago.  Your distributor will need to be contacted and also probably get support from Rockwell's Tech Connect and Knowledgebase.

If you have Factory Talk View Studio for Machine Edition (for Panelview Plus HMIs), you can import the PBA/PVA file. In View Studio, create a new project. In the New Project dialog, give it a name and click "Import" at the bottom. Navigate to the PBA/PVA file. It will try to import it. I just tested it on my PC. Since I have FTV Studio in its own Virtual Machine and don't have RSLinx installed, it couldn't set up the communications configuration, but that's a minor issue for me here. I would not try to use it as-is since the graphics on this particular project are very poor, but you can at least see what's going on and us it as a basis to recreate it more nicely.