Danneil

EEPROM Error

8 posts in this topic

Hello,I am Danneil.

I had a problem with 1s EEPROM.

I used the TWINCAT 3  online mode to control 1s Ready,JOG,MoveAbs all are ok.

But I made a silly operation that I press the "update the EEPROM" function ,after that I can't control by TwinCAT3.

Even I used the SysmacStudio ,there was an error 88 03 on 1s. 

The ESI  files    From:

https://www.fa.omron.co.jp/member/product/tool/23/esi/download.htm

Is there a good way to solve?  

Thank you!

2021-07-22_114237.png

What's the reference of the drive? If it has buttons you can probably initialize setting a parameter. If not you are going to need a Omron NX/NJ to be able to transfer all the parameters from Sysmac to the drive. The parameters loaded by default when assigning the drive under the ethercat network should be the same as factory defaults.

Twincat 3 is for Backoff programming

I'm understanding he's using an Omron servo drive.

On 2021/7/26 at 7:58 PM, viman said:

What's the reference of the drive? If it has buttons you can probably initialize setting a parameter. If not you are going to need a Omron NX/NJ to be able to transfer all the parameters from Sysmac to the drive. The parameters loaded by default when assigning the drive under the ethercat network should be the same as factory defaults.

Hi,viman
The Omron drive type is R88D-1SN02H-ECT.
I pressed the button which called EEPROM update in Backoff  TwinCAT3.
I tried to use the initialize function through the NJ/NX PLC withe EtherCAT commnication,
But there was no work that I couldn't press the "OK" button.
Here are informations as attachment.

2021-07-29_103402.png

2021-07-29_103756.png

2021-07-29_104935.png

Hi,Rodney

My purpose is using the TwinCAT3 to control the Omron servo driver 1s though EtherCAT.
That's why I used the Backoff  software TwinCAT3 ,not Omron SysmacStudio.

Maybe the initialize feature needs the plc to be in PROGRAM mode. CX-Programmer behaved like this. If you are online in the plc, look for the PLAY/PROGRAM buttons next to the online/offline buttons. Click PROGRAM and try to initialize the drive.

If it's not working create a new project, drag your drive from the toolbox in the ethercat category, go online and click Transfer to Controller (NOT compare). Like this

AKDCKtC.png

Then click on the drive and open the parameter list, and from there click the Transfer All to Drive button.

MgWoLd0.png

On 7/29/2021 at 10:56 PM, Danneil said:

I tried to use the initialize function through the NJ/NX PLC withe EtherCAT commnication,
But there was no work that I couldn't press the "OK" button.

I have not used the initialize feature but have you tried to right click on Node1: R88D-1S... and click "Online"?

You show that you went online with the PLC but you must also go online with the drive. Maybe? I know that you must do this to change drive parameters.