Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PdL

Experiences on E1000 HMI series ?

6 posts in this topic

Anybody has experienced the new E1000 HMI series ? How's the ethernet setup ? Development software ? Pros and cons ? Thanks in advance

Not being released here in the USA until April or May.

Released in Finland like E-Designer 7. Developed from ED6. I have problems with ED7 and E600. Better use ED6 instead of ED7.

OK thanks Guys, I think we'll have to wait for some real hands on experience....

About to start new project to E1070 and FX1N. Comments within a week. Tmu

1st feelings after typing project to E1070. Ethernet-connection is good. USB is useful, if mouse, keyboard etc WinCE compatible products. Not able to download program via USB!?? Resolution OK. Able to control terminal via ethernet using remote access viewer -software. RAW not included to E-Designer package. (Almost) All windows fonts. Serial download is quite slow. Ethernet is faster. Screen is in my opinnion fast enough. Internal variables Adjustable I/O poll-time groups. No experience to memory cards. NOTE!!! CAB30 = straight cable RS232-9-pin<>RS232-9-pin. Not the same than Mac&Ex00!!! E-Designer 7. New symbol libraries, easier to keep up symbols. Problem with low resolution PC screens. Have to zoom out all the time. Problems to print text strips. Works only win 2000,xp. Compatible to all E and E1000 series terminals. I head that Beijer is going to (someday) update Windows CE so that Internet explorer will be available.=>possible to connect vision system photos... =>Better, but hope minor updates/bug fixes to ED. Tmu