ClaytonOLeary

NC (Normally Closed) contact not working on mitsubshi HMI

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I am using a GT2107-wtsd HMI and a FX5U-32M PLC with gx works3 and designer3, i setup some simple ladder code to test that everything works, but i cannot get a normally closed contact to open when i press the button on the HMI and make the light turn off? screenshot below shows the code and the HMI buttons, when just looking at the HMI screen, all lights should be off with the exception of light number 2 as it is conected to a Normaly closed contact and i want it to open when i press the button on the HMI beside LT2 (light 2). I cant seem to get it to work..

please help, thanks.

Screenshot 2021-07-01 124819.png

thumbnail_20210701_125205.jpg

16 minutes ago, ClaytonOLeary said:

Привет, ребята, я использую HMI GT2107-wtsd и ПЛК FX5U-32M с gx works3 и designer3, я установил простой код релейной диаграммы, чтобы проверить, что все работает, но я не могу открыть нормально закрытый контакт, когда я нажимаю кнопку на HMI и выключить свет? на скриншоте ниже показан код и кнопки HMI, когда вы просто смотрите на экран HMI, все индикаторы должны быть выключены, за исключением индикатора номер 2, поскольку он подключен к нормально замкнутому контакту, и я хочу, чтобы он открывался, когда я нажимаю кнопку на HMI рядом с LT2 (индикатор 2). Кажется, я не могу заставить его работать ...

пожалуйста, помогите, спасибо.

Скриншот 2021-07-01 124819.png

thumbnail_20210701_125205.jpg

Throw off please projects, too lazy to type yourself.

12 minutes ago, Neverov said:

Throw off please projects, too lazy to type yourself.

I am sorry Neverov, I'm not too sure what you mean by that.. just looking for some advice as I am new to HMI's and PLC's and currently doing work experience.

17 minutes ago, ClaytonOLeary said:

I am sorry Neverov, I'm not too sure what you mean by that.. just looking for some advice as I am new to HMI's and PLC's and currently doing work experience.

Is this what you want?

Снимок экрана 2021-07-01 151250.png

Снимок экрана 2021-07-01 151350.png

It's not working as you are using X which is an actual input on your PLC.

Try the internal relay M1 instead of X1

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Neverov said:

Is this what you want?

Thanks for the reply, no this does not work unfortunately, I have tried negating the contactor in gxw3 but as i want the light to stay on when not pressed and turn off when pressed this does the opposite because the button on my panel is wired NC.

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

It's not working as you are using X which is an actual input on your PLC.

Try the internal relay M1 instead of X1

Hi Gambit, thanks for the reply, I will come up with some code to implement an m coil and see if that works, thank you!