santiago

uploading from Schneider 140 CPU 113 02

4 posts in this topic

Hello to all , I need to upload the program from an old Schneider Modicon 140 CPU 113 02 , there is no backup for the program in this PLC so its not possible to know what software was used for writing the program. Is it possible to upload the program from this PLC using Eco Structure Control Expert ?

It would have been programmed with proworx32 or Concept.

Dont have my manuals with me to check if it is possible that a firmware update is possible with this cpu giving it the ability to work with Unity Pro (Now ecostruxure control expert), but I doubt it

I would advise you work with your Schneider Modicon Distributor.

I had a Unity pro XL license and mine was able to get me a temporary Proworx license to connect to the 140 Proworx systems we had.

On 30.6.2021 at 9:18 AM, santiago said:

Hello to all , I need to upload the program from an old Schneider Modicon 140 CPU 113 02 , there is no backup for the program in this PLC so its not possible to know what software was used for writing the program. Is it possible to upload the program from this PLC using Eco Structure Control Expert ?

Hi, to upload the application you will need Modsoft, Concept XL, Proworx NXT or Proworx32 software.