Chloe

Visi0n T3rminal Users Manual

7 posts in this topic

Hello

looking for Visi0n terminal users manual for ""XG-7ooo"".

cant DL it from site unless provided with product S/N. 

Thanks

I'd advise you reach out to the equipment vendor.  MrPLC.com respects the intellectual property rights of all manufacturers.

Requesting a copy of a manual which the vendor requires you to purchase hardware from them, would violate that policy.

You might also post the vendor's download link so others who have worked with that vendor can recommend a distributor to you.

1 person likes this

If you are working for a client that does have the hardware, ask them to download it for you.  That falls within rules for all the manufacturers I've ever dealt with. (I'm an SI.)

1 person likes this

Never heard of Keyence asking for S/N to get manual. All Keyence manuals i ever needed were free to download. As it is common these days, one just need to register and get used to getting email from them.

1 person likes this

As panic mode has mentioned, all manuals are free download. You'll just need to create a logon.

XG Vision Terminal should also be a free download.

XG Vision Editor is not free. You can download and install but it will not be activated until you email them a code generated by the software. (very archaic)

I have found that using the handheld is much faster and easier than using Vision Editor unless you are creating advanced graphics. I'm in the USA but I've found the Singapore site to be much better for finding the downloads I need.

1 person likes this

I had some trouble getting a manual for a Keyence CV-X vision sensor once, where the website asked for a serial number that I didn't have access to (machine was running and the serial number was on the nameplate on the side of the unit that I couldn't see). I contacted our support folks and they were very good about getting me the manual I needed. If you have similar trouble, just reach out to them and they'll get it to you.

1 person likes this