ClaytonOLeary

GT2107-WTSD not showing in GT Designer3

12 posts in this topic

Hi guys, im just looking for some help if possible, I am trying to setup a HMI (2107-wtsd) but GT Designer3 does not have this model nor does it have any 2107 models in the GOT type dropdown. How can i get my model to show? I have tried setting the GOT type as a G2105 and the GT softGOT2000 and these did not work, the HMI is on a white screen with install package data but i cannot do this if it is not in the GOT dropdown correct?
I have attached some pictures to show.
the HMI is connected to the PLC via ethernet and the laptop is connected to the HMI via usb
I am very new to this so we are using test benches so if anything looks wrong i am very sorry

thumbnail_20210621_094053.jpg

thumbnail_20210621_094057.jpg

thumbnail_20210621_094112.jpg

33 minutes ago, ClaytonOLeary said:

Привет, ребята, я просто ищу помощь, если возможно, я пытаюсь настроить HMI (2107-wtsd), но в GT Designer3 нет этой модели и нет моделей 2107 в раскрывающемся списке типа GOT. Как я могу показать свою модель? Я попытался установить тип GOT как G2105 и GT softGOT2000, и это не сработало, HMI отображается на белом экране с данными установочного пакета, но я не могу этого сделать, если он не находится в раскрывающемся списке GOT, правильно?
Я приложил несколько фотографий, чтобы показать.
HMI подключен к PLC через Ethernet, а ноутбук подключен к HMI через usb
Я очень новичок в этом, поэтому мы используем испытательные стенды, поэтому, если что-то выглядит не так, мне очень жаль

thumbnail_20210621_094053.jpg

thumbnail_20210621_094057.jpg

thumbnail_20210621_094112.jpg

Probably an old version of the program ??

https://www.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/download/software/hmi/got/index.html

Снимок экрана 2021-06-21 120412.png

Снимок экрана 2021-06-21 120339.png

Edited by Neverov

10 minutes ago, Neverov said:

Probably an old version of the program ??

Снимок экрана 2021-06-21 120412.png

Снимок экрана 2021-06-21 120339.png

you could be right... I will check if there is an updated one and get back to you!

Yes, to a log in page. After login the download starts automatic. If you do not have an account just create one.

12 minutes ago, GreenMan said:

Yes, to a log in page. After login the download starts automatic. If you do not have an account just create one.

I have signed in but it takes a long time trying to load and then this error appears every time, tried another browser and the same thing, cleared cookies also

EDIT: nevermind it decided to work now, thanks!

Edited by ClaytonOLeary

Good

Why I think this is the correct link for you. This is the europeen installer and since your located in Ireland I think this is the correct one for you.

26 minutes ago, GreenMan said:

Good

Why I think this is the correct link for you. This is the europeen installer and since your located in Ireland I think this is the correct one for you.

you are 100% correct, it took a few tries but it started and seems to be VERY slow haha but ill wait it out another 30 minutes it says.

thank you so much for the help guys, the updates helped and now i can see it in the GOT type. much appreciate

Thank you for the update and good luck:-)