3 posts in this topic

I am newer to GT designer. Ive used it a couple times years ago but I cannot figure out how to create a 3 position switch and cant really find any info on it? Is there a special way to set a switch up so that eveytime the operator hits it it changes the state or picture of the switch from left to up then to right and back? im sure its probably just something that im not seeing in the properties menu but any input would be greatly appreciated. 

SWITCH.PNG

48 minutes ago, PLC Rookie2021 said:

I am newer to GT designer. Ive used it a couple times years ago but I cannot figure out how to create a 3 position switch and cant really find any info on it? Is there a special way to set a switch up so that eveytime the operator hits it it changes the state or picture of the switch from left to up then to right and back? im sure its probably just something that im not seeing in the properties menu but any input would be greatly appreciated. 

SWITCH.PNG

Take out the light bulb first.
Then on top of it a transparent button.
But in the plc or in the panel scripts, you need to reset the switch counter. Because the button will count until it overflows in a circle.

Or hang up the M register on the button.
And in the PLC program, add or subtract the number of lamp output to the screen.

I don’t know any other options.

Снимок экрана 2021-06-16 220154.png

Снимок экрана 2021-06-16 220234.png

Снимок экрана 2021-06-16 220302.png

Снимок экрана 2021-06-16 220617.png

Edited by Neverov
1 person likes this