Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark-

Mitsubishi FX3U firmware...

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is it correct the firmware of an FX3U PLC cannot be updated?

Hi All,

I have FX3U 60MR PLC and TP1200 Comfort HMI, communication perameters on HMI are 9600,7,even,1 stop bit. The problem we are facing is, communication drops after approximately 12 hrs. Analog tags become ### and HMI also dont respond to digital change in plc. Then we Power Reboot HMI and communcation get established. After few hours, same error occurs. we have change the HMI. But issue remained same. HMI is programmed through TIA 13 and TIA 14. HMI also dont allow to change communication parameter. Any one can help please?

so you have a problem with Siemens product, programmed and configured with Siemens software and issue is resolved by rebooting Siemens product. yet you seek help in Mitsubishi forum? You may get better help in Siemens section (just saying). How are HMI and PLC ports configured (detailed settings, including handshake)? i would expect that they already match or comms should fail way sooner, not after 12h, but - it is worth checking. i would also check wiring, cable shielding, cable length and routing (away from any sources of noise).same goes for HMI power... does PSU have enough reserves to bridge potential peak demands or mains brownouts...

17 hours ago, GreenMan said:

Hi

That is correct. 

Thanks