rualcosi

cqm1 and 3g3mv communication

1 post in this topic

Olá a todos, mais uma vez necessito da ajuda de todos para estudar e entender como se implementa uma comunicação entre plc cqm1 cpu 43 e um 3g3mv.
O meu objectivo é aprender e implementar uma comunicação tal que a partir do plc eu possa enviar a frequencia de trabalho e ligar /desligar o variador, a frequencia ira posteriormente ser calculada em função do fluxo de peças que iram passar numa passadeira.
Sei que funciona pois lembro-me que já vi isto implementado numa situação identica mas como já poderam perceber não sei como o fazer. Já li e reli os manuais que encontrei pela internet, ja tentei perceber atravez de exemplos que fui encontrando mas ainda não percebi. A forma que mais estou abituado a programar é em LADDER, porque ainda sou muito inesperiente e se calhar é por isso que não encontro muito informaçaõ.
Desde já agradeço toda e qualquer ajuda que me possam dar.

Hello everyone, once again I need everyone's help to study and understand how to implement a communication between plc cqm1 cpu 43 and a 3g3mv.
My objective is to learn and implement a communication such that from the plc I can send the working frequency and turn the drive on / off, the frequency will later be calculated according to the flow of parts that will pass on a treadmill.
I know it works because I remember that I saw this implemented in an identical situation but as you can see, I don't know how to do it. I have read and reread the manuals I found on the internet, I have tried to understand through examples that I have been finding but have not yet realized. The way I'm most reluctant to program is in LADDER, because I'm still very unexpected and maybe that's why I don't find much information.
I thank you in advance for any and all help you can give me.
Translated by Google