Jiggadoo

FTView ME shortcut error when using 2 shortcuts

4 posts in this topic

Is it really not possible to use 2 shortcuts with FTView ME panels. When I try to create the runtime file (.mer), I am getting an error that can not be used 2 shortcuts. Is there any possibilities to make FTView ME connection with 2 different PLC's.

Edited by Jiggadoo

What "level" HMI are you working with? The PV+6 Compact and PV+7 Standard only support communicating with 1 PLC. The PV+6 Standard and PV+7 Performance support multiple HMIs.

1 person likes this

I do have the panel 2711P-T12W22D9P, which can be set to PV+7 performance. I will try to set the performance on.

==> No errors anymore! Tomorrow I will see it when downloading to panel.

Edited by Jiggadoo

2 hours ago, Jiggadoo said:

I do have the panel 2711P-T12W22D9P, which can be set to PV+7 performance. I will try to set the performance on.

==> No errors anymore! Tomorrow I will see it when downloading to panel.

Awesome. I started to write some more about the project settings dialog but it got complicated because there were so many different options and I didn't know if you had a PV+6 or PV+7, which changes how the dialog acts. What you have should work properly. If it doesn't, and both PLCs reply to ping properly, verify the Communications Setup and make sure the "Runtime (Target)" tab is correct for both shortcuts. Then try to re-create the runtime file. If it still doesn't work, try rebooting your PC and then re-create the runtime file.