ptdodds

Beijer E-Designer Software

9 posts in this topic

Hi, does anyone know where I can obtain E-Designer for programming a Beijer E1060 HMI.

Is it freely available or can it be purchased. Have looked on Mitsubishi and Beijer websites without any joy.

TIA

I would contact Mitsubishi electric UK. They should be able to provide you with a version

Thanks Gambit,

Had tried Mitsubishi and they said since they parted with Beijer they don't offer it any more.

Still trying to get hold of Beijer UK. Posted here on the off chance someone knew a web link to access it.

Ptbodds

If you have no luck getting the software let me know if l can help in transferring your software

Rodney

Hello,

I have FX2N plc and Baijer E1061 HMI. Please any one tell me how to access PLC backup through Baijer E1061 HMI software

I have the software downloads, but the file size is very large. Overall the folder with all the software in it is 3.5GB. Not sure how/where I can upload that for you to download. I think I have an old dropbox account or if you let me know how else I can transfer that large of a file online then reach out to me. I am slowly swapping out my Beijer screens for Mitsubishi GOTs since last year Beijer is no longer selling or supporting any screens.

I looked a little closer and the folder with just E-designer software is roughly 1GB.

Paolo_911

which way are you trying to transfer your project. If you are trying via serial connection that will probably be your problem. Try Ethernet connection it’s much faster and should not fail.