SillyBoy

Help me out to understand Graphic Designing in Omron NB HMI.

5 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I am using Schneider HMI for the past few years, it's very versatile and easy to design graphics.

Now i started using OMRON HMIs and found that is weird to draw graphics in Omron NB-Designer.

I have Example, Look at the attached screenshot of both software, in the case of Schneider if I stretch a button or any object it will remain in the same good shape.

but in the case of Omron, if you stretch any object it doesn't remain in the original shape. (check the attached images.)

Please suggest Ideas about designing a good Omron Hmi, Sample backup is always welcome.

The image link is below, I am not able to upload it here.

https://we.tl/t-HV9IOnyfAP

10 hours ago, panic mode said:

looks like attachments are busted again... test: https://ibb.co/qWXmGnq

Thanks for suggesting a good image-sharing website.

and it looks like attachments are working again. sorry, have no tip about original question about button image being distorted. 

perhaps try to use embedded image instead of default raised border. then standardize on 1-2 or so different sizes.

I have the same complain as the original poster and find the situation surprising. It looks like NB-D does not render properly the proportions between object's horizontal and vertical dimensions. So far I found two styles that displays passably in the dimensions i chose for screen, but it is impossible to change graphic parameters like borders or background color. I could add a custom graphic to suit my needs, but i found the procedure to add it to library not clearly explained in documentation. I continue to test NB for my applications but I wish these details can be fixed, such functionality is present even in NT Support Software and CX-Designer