Bobodopalus

NB designer save multiple screenshots

4 posts in this topic

Hello all

I am trying to figure out if its possible to save a screenshot of every screen on a HMI to usb at the same time,

so i have currently created a button on a screen that saves the screenshot to external memory, is it possible to make it save a screenshot for every screen instead of just one?

maybe i would have to create a kind of function on the plc that cycles through the pages and then takes a screenshot of each?

any help would be appreciated

currently using a NB7W and a CJ2 cpu 31 although it would be nice for this to work with everything

so i did solve this by creating a program cycle that changes page, takes a screenshot, changes page, takes a screenshot, etc, etc.

i think i would still prefer that all screens were just dumped to USB via a button press but this will do if that's not possible

20 hours ago, Bobodopalus said:

i think i would still prefer that all screens were just dumped to USB via a button press but this will do if that's not possible

I doubt this feature will be added to the NB. The NA5 will do this and much more.

thats a shame, the NA screens are more powerful than we really need, we only need simple controls on our HMI such as timer changes and option toggles, i've been slowly adding some more features here and there to try and provide the customers with more data, but for now we are sticking with the budget option