Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fox2005eng

need help plz

11 posts in this topic

hi this my firt post here am in final year mechatronics also i study mitsubishi PLCs with GX-Developer FX ver 8 , i downloaded this software from www.meau.com trial for 15 day but i have proplem with program that i can't start logic ladder diagram test and make simulation and test my ladder befor going to uni to check it. is any one here can help my plz am wating the solution as soon as possible thx regards, fox2005eng

Have you installed that LLT-test tool? That is a different program and you need to install that from its folder. I do not know if included to demo/trial package. Tmu

thx tmu for replay but i haven't LLT-test tool so what i'll do for this problem now

There should also be a 15-day trial version of GX-Simulator available from www.meau.com. That's what you need for the ladder logic test.

thx Crossbow but there is no GX-Simulator available at www.meau.com only GX- Developer

Call your local Mitsubishi distributor and ask for a copy. Most distributors should have the software available. I am technical support for a Mitsu distributor, and I'll double check with Mitsu and make sure, but if they say yes, I'll post a demo copy here in the downloads section.

Hi Crossbow, 1. Do you sub contract out to Mits, or are you permanently emplyed by them? 2. Do you know of a decent Mits site? The www.mitsubishi-automation.com web site is rather limited.

fox2005eng: There is no demo copy available. It's only available by purchase, and it lists for $400 US. waynes: I am not employed by Mitsubishi. I work for a company that is a distributor for Mitsubishi in upstate NY. Their US website, www.meau.com is really well done and has tons of manuals. I have also compiled all of their manuals and demo software onto a single DVD with a web navigation system. I can provide a copy of it for a fee (for blank DVD and postage).

OK, so what is the damage to ship from NY, USA (from you) to Johannesburg, South Africa (me)? I can give you my postal adress in a PM. Thanks Wayne

Sorry Crossbow, My "cookie" got eaten? Above post was myself....