JPMerck

Micro850 failed whit the plug-in modules

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I have some problems with the plug-in modules. Let me explain it, when I want to add some plug-in module in the software and download the program to the PLC, it shows me a fail which is: 

"F0B1 --> The plug-in /O module configuration does not match the actual I/O configuration detected. The extended fault code is 0x0000." --> this is for the digital input module error

"F0E1" --> It is for the serial module

I have checked the manual and it is a recoverable fault but I have done everything that the manual says but I didn't have success. I have tried with a digital input (2080-iq40), analog input (2080-iq40) and with the serialisol module. Also I have followed the steps that the manual says for plug in and plug out but I didn't know what happen

Image1.jpeg

take a screenshot of your plugin module configuration. You need to make sure the locations match. 

Hi! Thanks for helping me, I attach some photo and videos. I really don't know what happen. In the manual the most of the plugins could be plug in any location. The problem starts when I add some plugin module. I share by wetransfer

Link: https://we.tl/t-c4s43PDoqp

Of course I checked that! I discover something, let me explain it, I have another micro850 but this one doesn't update the firmware and the modules run! Do you know how can load an older firmware?

Click on the device tab of connected components workbench and select update firmware.