Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoraJayson

How to lock all the command after start flag at NB designer

2 posts in this topic

Good day everyone, I recently got NB HMI and program it together with my NX1P2 PLC. I got 2 questions I would like to ask.

What I'm trying to achieve is to lock all the button after I start my system or during the pop up screen for confirmation. I tried different methods and it doesn't work. Currently I'm using a direct window Pop-Up screen to cover all the button behind it, but I noticed if I drag the pop up screen, it'll move together. So I wonder, is there any correct methods of doing it?

Also, the function key for change screen, I use it for Pop up screen but why it only spawn on the top left of the screen instead of the center?

Thanks in advance guys!

Hi, all button types have both 'Control Setting' and 'Display Setting' tabs in their properties. You can choose when you want them to be active and/or visible using a bit address, a security level or user permission. So, maybe you can associate the moment you want to lock them with any of these conditions.

For the second one, try double-clicking on the screen itself and modify 'Position' values, as NB-Designer manual says itself "When the screen is the screen ejected by using “Pop-up Screen” function of the function key, the vertex in the upper-left of the screen will be displayed in this position."

Hope this helps!